The Denver Country Club is an equal opportunity employer (EOE/MFHW). We offer a beautiful and fun working environment, committed management team, and a competitive salary and benefits program. The Denver Country Club also offers paid internship programs for students providing a unique opportunity to gain experience in the industry.
The following full-time and part-time opportunities are available:
- Dining Operation:
- Food Runners, Hosts - evening hours, will train but looking for individuals with outgoing personality
- Servers - Must have prior experience in a fine dining environment
The following seasonal opportunities are available:
- Golf Services: No experience, just an interest in working outdoors. Early morning and afternoon shifts. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly and be on your feet for 6-8 hours at a time.
- Outside Dining Operation:
- Grill Cooks - Requires experience in a fast paced kitchen environment
- Snack Bar Attendants - Must possess an outgoing personality and enjoy interacting with children
- Grounds Crew: Full-time positions with early morning work hours. Have an eye for detail and desire to develop new skills. Must be willing to listen to direction and learn fundamental training techniques.
- Horticulture Assistants: Full-time positions with early morning work hours. Must have an interest in plant care and maintenance with prior experience and/or education in horticulture.
- Aquatics (May-September): Full-time and part-time positions for Certified Lifeguards
Candidates who meet qualifications will be contacted by one of our Managers for an interview. Successful completion of online integrity teat and background check will be required prior to employment. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age to apply and must have proof of authorization to work in the U.S.A.
**No jeans are permitted on the premises. Dress appropriately for interviews.**